Home > News > Fall 2012 Plans (Updated)

Fall 2012 Plans (Updated)

October 6th, 2012 Leave a comment Go to comments

Fall’s here! Some shows have started already, some have yet to air. Unfortunately, the site that I was grabbing transport streams from has shut down, so it’ll be difficult for me to get quality raws for some shows. So, I’m looking for a capper to record some shows for me. I’m also looking for some translators and timers to help speed up other shows.

Anyway, here’s a brief rundown of what I’d like to do, and what I won’t do. Of course, I’ll be waiting a week to see if any other quality subs pick up these shows first. Don’t want to oversub if I don’t have to:

What I’d like to do:
Chiisana Ojiisan: Episodes are short and simple, so might as well. Don’t have any good raws, so it’ll be 480p only. I’ll have the first two episodes out after I get back from class later today.
Haitai Nanafa: Still no raws at all for this show. I’ll continue to keep an eye out for some, but I doubt any will turn up.

What I won’t do:
Teekyuu: Commie and Crunchyroll are doing it.
Wooser no Sono Higurashi: Interrobang is doing it.
Litchi DE Hikari Club: Crunchyroll is doing it. (If CR is an SD Upscale, I’ll rework their script and mux to a TV raw.)
Oshiri Kajiri Mushi: Gave it a watch. It’s really, really stupid, and is more of a cartoon than an anime.
Dangerious Jii-san Ja: Season 2. Season 1 was never subbed, and there are no raws available for it.
Backstage Idol Story: It’s a discussion-based 3D CGI anime similar to gdgd faeries. I’d prefer not to work on a discussion-heavy show.

Categories: News
  1. Hairy
    October 6th, 2012 at 13:17 | #1

I’m guessing you never did manage to find raws for Kyou no Asuka Show?

I was looking forward to that…

• October 6th, 2012 at 13:23 | #2

Look at the project status sidebar ——>

A DVDISO for the first 5 episodes was uploaded to Share a couple of days ago. I’ve already encoded it, and it’s currently being translated. Translator is busy with family over the weekend, so probably won’t see any release till next week.

2. /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    October 6th, 2012 at 14:36 | #3

Haitai Raws where…

3. Hokaido
    October 6th, 2012 at 15:29 | #4

Good to know that you’ll be picking up Haitai! I was worried that no one would pick it up and it would end up like how Gyrozetter is turning out.

4. October 6th, 2012 at 15:51 | #5

Main problem with Haitai is that there aren’t any raws for it yet, due to it only airing on one channel in Okinawa (no Tokyo/Osaka area airings, no satellite broadcast, no official webstream). Just gotta hope that someone uploads some sort of raw for it…

For those interested, here’s the ED sequence:

5. Yae
    October 6th, 2012 at 23:25 | #6

Well, I am gonna really hope a raw washes ashore somewhere. ^^ I look forward to watching this cute series. Thanks in advance if you are able to do it.

6. Someone
    October 8th, 2012 at 03:07 | #7

I’ll be looking forward to Teekyuu!

7. October 8th, 2012 at 09:40 | #8

Commie’s doing Teekyuu, so I’m not going to bother. It’s actually pretty difficult because the characters talk super fast.

1. No trackbacks yet.