Home > News > Status Update

Status Update

October 13th, 2013 Leave a comment Go to comments

Basically, Uni work has been sucking up all of my free time this past month or so. I don’t know when it’s going to let up, so I’ve decided to not pick up any new shows this season. If I do find some time to work on fansubbing, I’ll be focusing on my backlog.

Sorry about the delays.

EDIT: Yami Shibai Batches: 720p480p

-RTM

Categories: News
  1. Fujiri
    October 14th, 2013 at 01:19 | #1

Oh, that’s sad but education has more priority, true enough.

2. Drauthix
    October 14th, 2013 at 09:42 | #2

;n;

3. Blackiris
  4. RTM
    October 17th, 2013 at 18:14 | #4

@Blackiris
    I love it, thanks! 🙂

5. Blackiris
    October 18th, 2013 at 18:57 | #5

I’m glad you like it. As you can see, hours of effort and my most refined and artistic MSPaint skills went into this picture. I’ve worked on it for seven days straight, and then I’ve slept for another seven days. ~

6. Dan-on
    October 23rd, 2013 at 19:23 | #6

If it’s not too much, could you list the shows airing this season that you would’ve done, except for Uni taking up all your time? Or ones that have aired, but nobody’s picked up?

7. October 26th, 2013 at 02:56 | #7

Busou Chuugakusei: Basket Army episode 5. Last episode has been out for some time. You wrote that it was mostly a recap with some scenes. Wouldn’t it be easier to translate it since they are saying most of the same stuff as the other episodes? So shouldn’t it be out now since last mentioning of it?

(I’m not complaining just asking status.)

Anyway thanks for the great job of doing this…the other groups may not see some 3-5 anime as important but they can be good, like mangirl or yama no susume.
    I hope to see episode 5 out soon~

8. RTM
    November 2nd, 2013 at 17:49 | #8

@Dan-on
    Originally I had my eyes on Super Seisyun Brothers, but the translator who I was going to assign that show to disappeared. Luckily CMS picked it up.
    The second show was going to be Koroshiya-san, but (again) luckily IB picked it up.

@T1
    The dialog is mostly scenes from previous episodes, but there are a bunch of new signs connecting those scenes, which my translator is being lazy in translating.

9. Kabuto
    December 27th, 2013 at 01:21 | #9

Any new updates for the projects for the winter season?