Home > News > Fall 2014 Plans

Fall 2014 Plans

September 23rd, 2014 Leave a comment Go to comments

Looks like there isn’t much going on. Like usual, nothing is final until we’ve started releasing.

Fall 2014 Shorts:
Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken: Joint with Chyuu. Ep1 is an original translation since CR was late. Ep2+ will be based on CR’s script.
Ai Tenchi Muyo!: I never saw the original series, so it’s a no-go.
Orenchi no Furo Jijou: The BS11 short of the season (hopefully this becomes a thing). Go with Kaylith.
Narihero www: Another 3D CGI discussion-heavy show. Not really interested.
Hi Schoool! Seha Girl: Another 3D CGI discussion-heavy show. Not really interested.
Bonjour: Koiaji Patisserie: Seems unlikely that others will pick this up, so maybe. The NicoNico stream should be easy enough to rip, but Hulu and NTV VOD might have better video quality.

CR picked up Danna and Orenchi. Bonjour is a bit iffy since it’s a webstream-only short.

Oh, and I have to say, that poll is a lot closer than I thought it would be.

Categories: News
  1. Heeey
    September 23rd, 2014 at 05:16 | #1

Hello, I have a question! Did you drop Ketsuekigata-kun?
    I know it’s still in the project status corner, but it’s been a ridiculously long time and I’d really like to finish it…

2. RTM
    September 23rd, 2014 at 06:21 | #2

@Heeey
    The translator working on it is being painstakingly slow. He’s still around and responds to me, but it’s hard to get him to work on it, and due to the dialog speed, nobody else wants to touch it…
    Trust me, I want to get it done and over with too :/

3. Kabuto
    September 23rd, 2014 at 13:17 | #3

Any chance this season to maybe be able to start on Wagaya?^^ (Since I see now that it’s mainly catch-up plans with a slow season for shorts).

4. September 23rd, 2014 at 16:57 | #4

“Guess I should focus on the backlog. (How many times have I said that already? Ha!)”
    Good thinking 🙂

5. Sparky Kestrel
    September 27th, 2014 at 00:51 | #5

HI, I wonder if you have heard of/considering Calimero? It’s a new remake of a 1992 show, and sounds like the sort of thing you would subs.

Just asking.

6. RTM
    September 29th, 2014 at 00:32 | #6

@Sparky Kestrel
    Gonna have to say no for a few reasons:
    1. It looks to be a full-length (30min) show.
    2. Judging from the timeslot (7:30AM), it might be one of those never-ending shows.
    3. It appears to be animated by a french studio, making it not japanese anime. (which I guess explains why I can’t find much info about it)
    4. Apparently it already aired in some european countries, so it’s technically not new.
    Sorry 🙁